Contact your original Latex for Less Dealer. If your Latex for Less dealer is no longer in business, or you have moved outside the service area, please contact the Latex for Less Customer Service Facility, here. A copy of the original bill of sale is needed to determine the original date of purchase. The law label must be attached to the mattress to identify the bedding and validate your warranty.
If you purchased a Latex for Less mattress and use it with a proper foundation (see (i) and (ii) below), this warranty covers manufacturing defects in your Latex for Less mattress or foundation*. Repairs of one piece do not automatically result in repairs of another piece. This Non Pro-rated warranty is provided only to the original purchaser.
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase. Repairs of the mattress or foundation do not extend its Non Pro-rated warranty or begin a new Non Pro-rated warranty period. Repairs will be done according to the judgment of Latex for Less. Your Non Pro-rated warranty period is 20 years from your purchase date.
If your Latex for Less mattress or foundation fails due to a manufacturing defect, the exclusive remedy under this warranty will be a repair of the defective product by a production facility approved by Latex for Less within the United States or replacement of a like or similar product by Latex for Less, at Latex for Less’s sole discretion.
- DO follow the care instructions for the mattress regarding required rotating. This will help equalize compression of the mattress cover.
- DO use a new, firm, supportive foundation. An older, worn foundation may cause the mattress to appear to have impressions when the issue may be due to a non-supportive foundation.
- DO use a proper frame. Use a bed frame that supports the head, foot and sides of the mattress with rigid center support. For any frame that does not have a metal center support, there must be at least 5 hardwood slats (1 x 4's). Failure to provide proper support can damage the mattress or foundation and invalidate the warranty.
- DO use a mattress protector on the mattress at all times to avoid stains. Soiling can negate the warranty.
- DO properly wrap your mattress and position it on its side when moving it.
- DON'T remove the white cloth law labels or mattress trade labels. These labels serve as a means of identification to establish warranty rights.
- DON'T bend, fold, stand or jump on the mattress.
- DON'T use dry cleaning fluid on the mattress or any liquid cleaning fluids; it can/will damage the mattress cover.
- DON'T smoke in bed or place mattress near open flame (such as candles, etc.) This mattress is manufactured, as required by law, to meet CFR1633 flammability requirements.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Firmness preferences of the mattress
- Normal body impression(s) of 1 1/2" or less **
- Bed height
- Cover (fabric)
- Bent border/grid wires
- Burns, stains or soil
- Mattress not used with a proper foundation (see (i) and (ii) below)
- Merchandise sold "as-is", "distressed" or "floor model"
- Adjustable foundations (see the owner's manual for details)
- Claims made outside the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands
- Transportation, inspection, or removal cost of mattress
- A Latex for Less product that has a manufacturing defect and is stained or soiled. For health and safety reasons, Latex for Less may not be able to inspect stained or soiled products to assess whether they are covered by the warranty, in which case, Latex for Less reserves the right to deny warranty coverage.
The duration of any applicable implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, shall not exceed the term of this Non Pro-rated warranty***. Latex for Less shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of your Latex for Less product****. No expressed or implied warranties are extended to any person(s) who purchase the product from anyone other than Latex for Less or its authorized dealers, and all warranties to such persons, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are hereby excluded.
(i) Latex for Less foundation or a supportive, rigid non-yielding foundation. Queen and king sizes must have sufficient center support.
(ii) The appropriate Latex for Less adjustable foundation
* See adjustable foundation owner's manual for warranty coverage.
** Please note that due to use of higher density foams, the recovery time may take up to 4 hours.
*** Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
**** Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser from Latex for Less or it's authorized dealers. For warranty assistance or other product correspondence, please contact your Authorized Dealer. Latex for Less 2637 E. Atlantic Blvd Pompano Beach, FL 33062 www.LatexforLess.com
Latex for Less would like to thank you for your recent purchase of a Latex for Less sleep system. With your selection you join people around the world who have decided a superior mattress can make the difference in the quality of sleep they enjoy. The mattress you will sleep on tonight draws on nearly 40 years of manufacturing innovation, enhanced by decades sleep research and customer feedback. Latex for Less is committed to scientific design and testing of all its products in order to help you sleep soundly for years to come. If you have questions, please contact us.
This exclusive Latex for Less mattress is built with a double-sided design. This mattress doesn't have to be flipped to maintain warranty protection.
* For all foundations, please see the owner's assembly and operating manual for required support. ** If your mattress was manufactured for sale in California as of January 1, 2005, or is otherwise noted on the law label, it meets the requirements of California's Technical Bulletin 603.
Latex for Less warrants that it will repair or replace, at the company's discretion, your Latex for Less Natural Latex Topper should it be determined to contain a defect, including cracks or splits in the latex foam that alter significantly your comfort during sleep on the Latex for Less Natural Latex Topper, as long as the damage is not caused by misuse or abuse after purchase by the user(s) of the Latex for Less Natural Latex Topper, and provided your Latex for Less Natural Latex Topper has had adequate foundational support since the time of purchase. Also covered is any "indentation" in the latex foam of the Latex for Less Natural Latex Topper measuring one inch or greater in depth. Documentation in the form of a sales receipt including the purchase date is required for any warranty claims. The warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Latex for Less Natural Latex Topper. No warranty coverage shall be in effect for any Latex for Less Natural Latex Topper that contains any stains, spills, soils, or chemical smells (cigarette smoke, and other unnatural odors).
Latex for Less warrants that any Latex for Less Natural Latex Pillow purchased from us will be free from defects in workmanship and materials, and will maintain its functional integrity for at least 2 calendar years from the time of purchase. The warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Latex for Less Natural Latex Pillow. Documentation in the form of a sales receipt including the purchase date is required for any warranty claims. Claims that qualify under warranty coverage will result in the replacement of the defective pillow. Any Latex for Less Natural Latex Pillow that has been misused or abused after purchase, and any Latex for Less Natural Latex Pillow containing stains, spills, soils, or chemical smells (cigarette smoke, and other unnatural odors) voids the terms of its warranty coverage.
Latex for Less warrants that if any functional defects occur in your Latex for Less Foundation during the first 5 years of this 10-Year limited warranty, we will repair or replace, at our company's discretion, your Latex for Less Foundation. We will replace or repair the Latex for Less Foundation at a prorated charge to you from years 6 through 10. During the first year of the prorated 5 Year period, (year 6) the prorated replacement charge will be fifty (50) percent of the original purchase price. The prorated charge will increase by five (5) percent for each subsequent year of the prorated period. The warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Latex for Less Foundation. Documentation in the form of a sales receipt including the purchase date is required for any warranty claims. No warranty coverage will be in effect for any Latex for Less Foundation that has been altered or misused or abused by its user(s).